Thursday, October 16, 2008

Philippians 1:12 & 27

Philippians 1:12

Now I want you to know, brothers, that what has happened to me has really served to advance the gospel.


God can use even what looks like a bad situation! In the midst of trial, consider what opportunity there might be to share the gospel, to testify to God's presence and power, or to be a powerful witness through how you deal with your circumstances.

Philippians 1:27

Whatever happens, conduct yourselves in a manner worthy of the gospel of Christ.


In mu situation, be it good or bad, what do my attitudes, actions and words say about Christ? What is my witness when I am put under pressure? Am I conducting myself in a worthy manner, bringing glory to God and walking with Christ, or am I falling, relying on myself and so telling others that the gospel is powerless?

No comments:

Post a Comment