Friday, October 3, 2008

C has totally latched onto the idea of moving. She brings it up at least twice a day now in some way or another. I hope we do manage to sell the house and move sooner rather than later… she could be pretty disappointed otherwise. I’m trying hard to avoid talking about it around her, and when she brings it up I’m being somewhat noncommittal… I don’t want to get her hopes up too high about things working out just the way she thinks they will. Hmm. Perhaps there’s a lesson for both of us there.

I think we’ll be missing church on Sunday… maybe not, but right now it doesn’t look like C’s cold will be gone by then. Hopefully it is, though, because we’re supposed to be having a meeting after the service with all the toddler teachers. If necessary, I guess I could just go for the meeting and ask mom to take the girls for an hour. At any rate, I’ve got to get the lessons finished up and dropped off at the church before then! I had planned to do it mid-week, but one of the girls has been sick every day this week and that is not conducive to spending long periods standing at a photocopier! I think this time around I’ll just run them off here at home, it will be simpler.

I think I’ll have another yardsale tomorrow when I get home from Weight Watchers. But I think I’ll drag it out to the front yard instead of keeping it all in the barn. I need to get the barn cleaned up a bit if I’m going to start showing the house; right now it doesn’t show so well because it’s full of junk.

Well, that’s about all I have to say for tonight. The kids are both in bed, A’s asleep and C’s on her way there, and it’s only quarter to eight. I love it! LOL Might be a good night for a bath and a book… or maybe I’ll go paint the porch for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment